10,548 comments posted · 11 followers · following 1
You're awesome! Thank you!
Thanks Ryan. Actually, what some don't understand is that my blog is mostly read by pastors and the percentage who read from my church is probably well under 5%. So, while it may be self-serving, for the other 95% or so, I hope it serves other pastors -- and ultimately the entire Body.
Absolutely. I'd be glad to help. And, I agree with you about dictatorship. Doesn't work.
Good word Jorge. I think you are correct.
Good call. Very true.
Maybe it's a list of things I think I would do and make my life better. And, the life of other people around me.