17 comments posted · 0 followers · following 0
Jim Demint is due our support and encouragement for all he has done. Please read his book "The Great American Awakening" to see what he has done and what he has endured from his colleagues in his efforts to turn the Senate and the House back to the Founding Principles of the Republic. Then, please reconsider disparaging your comments.
10. I have at least 20 better things to do at that time of the evening.
9. I can't find anything funny in his Rants.
8. I can't ever find the remote to change the channel from Jackass
7. I am a "liberalphobe"
6. David never grew up-just got old, and so are his routines!
5. I'm too busy plotting ways to unseat the Liberal Messiah.
4. Like so many others I forgot he was on.
3. David who?
2. David reminds me of the kid in the playground who made fun of others to mask the deep insecurity within himself. Pathetic!
1. David Letterman is an ass.
246 weeks ago @ NewsReal Blog - Senator Joseph McCarthy was a much better person than the Left has portrayed. He was loyal to his country and did all he could to rid our country of the influence of the Communists, Socialists and Anarchists who were in the government and other influential areas of American life. They are still here and there are more of them, as well as the useful idiots whom they use.
Sean, why did you allow Peter Johnson to talk over Ann like that? Do you have stock in the scanner company?
251 weeks ago @ NewsReal Blog - You say: "Democracies work through coalitions, achieved through compromises that are both moral and political. Compromise is the condition of civil stability and peace." Abortion, ending the life of another human being, may be an acceptable compromise for you, but I doubt if it's ok with God. It also violates the constitutional right of everyone to Life and Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Why should we care what she has to say?