11 comments posted · 0 followers · following 0
Did you find the source of "La Razón" infographic that is the source of this "hoax"? http://www.razon.com.mx/IMG/jpg/a-32.jpg
Best regards from Portugal! :-)
Comments via "About Your Digital Life" Initiative http://aboutyourdigitallife.blogspot.com
O video viral foi mesmo feito pela Hi-Tec que durante vários dias *mentiu* à comunicação social afirmando nada ter a ver com o assunto.
Press release: "Hi-Tec Liquid Mountaineering" (01.06.2010) http://www.hi-tec.com/us/news/228/press-release-h...
A atitude polémica da empresa levantou questões éticas referidas, por exemplo, aqui:
Hi-Tec Comes Clean: Liquid Mountaineering Campaign a Hoax http://socialtimes.com/hi-tec-comes-clean-liquid-...
Comentário via iniciativa "Sobre Literacia Digital" http://sobreliteraciadigital.wordpress.com
There's a revised version in the original article at the FT website:
"FT Web App registers one million users" http://aboutus.ft.com/2011/11/18/ft-web-app-regis...
Best regards from Portugal!
Acording to "Busted Coverage", "Mustang World" and "SPORTSbyBROOKS", her name is London Wagner.
She is a nurse in Destin, Florida, and happily married :-)
This info was provided by the "Sobre Literacia Digital" (About Digital Literacy) initiative
5 Questions With Saints Underboob Fan London Including How To Talk Your Wife Into Dressing Sexy At NFL Game
Today we sit down with Saints Underboob fan, London, who became an Internet hit in 2010 as New Orleans was making its Super Bowl run. London, not shy when it comes to supporting her team, left us speechless by the underboob shirt that rocked the NFL.
Hot Saints fan shows underboob at game PICS
(...) London Wagner says:
December 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM
I am Miss Sideboob Saints Fan…i am a nurse in Destin, Florida. My husband and I have season tickets to the Saints games and have sooo much fun! We love New OrleansJ I started wearing the outfit when we played Miami and it just kind of started being my lucky outfit to wear. Many people have asked me to take pictures with them and I say, “of course!”. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week! Sincerely, London
Buge Underhoob Saints Fan Has a Face
(...) London Wagner
10:20 pm on September 30th, 2011
I’m married, thought my outfit was retired, I will wear it next home game. I’m a Registered nurse and taking care of my patients is priority! (besides my family) my husband love to have fun!!! So work hard, play hard!!!!!! If you see me, say hi! Have a great weeked! London
Caso seja útil:
(iniciativa "Sobre Literacia Digital, 2011.11.19)
"Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%" http://www.vanityfair.com/society/features/2011/0...
Americans have been watching protests against oppressive regimes that concentrate massive wealth in the hands of an elite few. Yet in our own democracy, 1 percent of the people take nearly a quarter of the nation’s income—an inequality even the wealthy will come to regret.
A conclusão é elucidativa:
(...) "The top 1 percent [of US citizens] have the best houses, the best educations, the best doctors, and the best lifestyles, but there is one thing that money doesn’t seem to have bought: an understanding that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live. Throughout history, this is something that the top 1 percent eventually do learn. Too late."
Tudo indica que o Estatuto Editorial do Expresso não é alterado, pelo menos, desde Fevereiro de 2008.
O assunto foi investigado aqui:
Como ver a versão antiga de uma página web | Estatuto Editorial do Expresso http://sobreliteraciadigital.wordpress.com/2011/0...
(Blog "Sobre Literacia Digital", 30.06.2011)
Obrigado pela transcrição do "Tweeturial"!
Uma leitura bem interessante e instrutiva para todos os que pensam lançar-se na área das edições digitais. As várias sugestões e alertas valem pela relevância :-)
Como complemento, sugiro uma entrevista com Ishita Gupta, sobre a sua experiência como editora da revista online "fear.less": http://blog.therisetothetop.com/2010/07/rise-97-e...
Neste artigo, Ishita Gupta explica porque optou pela distribuição gratuita: http://www.businessinsider.com/why-i-decided-to-l...
Ishita Gupta está actualmente na equipa de Seth Godin do "Domino Project", que propõe inovar o modelo de publicação e distribuição de livros.
I'm specially interested in some of the chapters, like "The Price of Happiness", "The Price of Faith" and "The Price of the Future".
In a time of changing beliefs and shifting cultural/social values, I do hope that this is an enlightening book.
I'll be looking forward to read it :-)
Best regards from Portugal,
Email: rsilva [at] pobox.com