481 comments posted · 9 followers · following 5
* King K Rool (Donkey Kong) - Yes, I love more villans.
* Zoroark (Pokemon) - Yes, but it will replace Lucario like he did to Mewtwo.
* Ghirahim (Zelda) - YES PLEASE.
* Little Mac (Punch Out) - already an assist trophy, so I don't think so (Although I really want Waluigi)
* Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment) Sure (don't know who this guy is)
* King Hippo (Punch Out) - If theres no Little mac, then I guess not this gut either.
* Ridley (Metroid) - NO, it was a boss, plus Ridley is huge.
* Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls) - Who's that?
* Palutena (Kid Icarus) - No, She's sends down the angles in Pit's final smash, but Mangus would be good (A new character from kid icarus unprising, who has a gigantic blade)
* Professor Layton (Professor Layton) - NO. A true gentlemen never gets into a fight.
* Megaman (Megaman) - Possibly, not so sure about him, though.
* Crystal (Star Fox) - Yes.
* Slime (Dragon Quest) - No.
* Shulk (Xenoblade) - Sure.
* Sonic (Sonic) - he was in brawl, so he's not new, but I think they should add Tails.
I just got the 25th anniversary poster set from Nintendo, a mighty fine Christmas present. And they are awesome, and their ginormous!